Menu

Garage sale haul

MamaBearTeacher

No garage sales but I hit up Goodwill on Tuesday when they have kids clothes for a dollar. I score a bunch of fall/winter stuff for my 7 year old son. Goodwill rarely has clothes for that age boy that are in good condition. I also got some leggings for both girls, which is all I needed to finish their fall wardrobe. 17 pieces of name brand clothes for $17.

• Like 4

Not a garage sale, either, but I went to Goodwill yesterday with my dd.  She wanted to buy a funny sweater for a friend for her birthday.  She searched for the perfect funny sweater for-e-ver.  In the mean time, I wandered around and found a lovely cream colored trench coat by Ann Taylor, in just my size.  $4.00.  I love it!  Yay!  

• Like 3

Went to a few yard sales today with my adult dd. We were looking for toys for her 9mo but didn't have any luck. We ended up going to a baby/child resale shop and found several fun things - not as cheap as yard sale toys but still less than paying for brand new.

Yay! for everyone's yard sale/goodwill finds! There's nothing better than a great bargain!

• Like 3

Recently at a second hand store we got:

A very quiet exercise bike to replace out very noisy one.

A new clothes drying rack. Eldest set it up right away since he was happy with it (boys hang dry all laundry)

A new / old style board game called gobblet - all pieces included.

I bought a strange cube shaped teddy for 2 dollars. Youngest worked for almost an hour cleaning the attic with me in exchange for ownership of that teddy,

• Like 2