Menu

The Teachers Lounge 9-14-2016

scrapbookbuzz

NOTICE: The Lounge will NOT be open Thurs-Sunday September 15-18.

Sorry for opening late today! Schedule got diverted starting yesterday and evidently my brain has since

taken today off too. NOT really helpful when trying to stick to a schedule! Then again, I should know

better than to get ANYthing other than packing accomplished the day before a trip! Oi!

Maybe I should go take my vitamins ...

What's happening in your world today? Here: see above!

What's going on this weekend? Here: see above!

Can someone please fix dinner for me??

Talk to me!  :bigear:

Hi ya Scrap!

I was having a super duper day with tons of energy but I just suffered an energy crash. 

Day 3 (and day 1 and 2) of school has gone well.

We did errands this afternoon.  I am waiting for the WD-40 to kick in so that I can take apart the grill that I am trying to fix.

Weekend?  I don't know.  That's too far away.

I'm having my simple "I don't know what to fix" dinner of grilled chicken strips sauteed with black beans with a side of frozen corn and asparagus (heated up of course). 

Maybe our brains decided to vacation together? I am toast this afternoon.

In my world today:

Driving kids to co-op and activities.

Teaching and coordinating schoolwork.

Trying to get together all the paperwork to jump ship from our public school for homeschoolers charter to enroll in a charter that allows us to keep our status as homeschoolers. Lots of paperwork and a steep learning curve. (No wonder my brain decided to run away!)

Ordering choir uniform samples. Lots of phone calls.

I'm making butternut and bacon mac and cheese. I'll make an extra pan and you can swing by and pick it up. :D Either that or I'm going to Jean's for dinner because hers sounds better to me.

Visiting my mom with my sister this weekend. Beach and a little shopping. Hoping that will relieve some of the weariness from dealing with non-school issues. I need a break.