Menu

Omaha, NE

SquirrellyMama

We are going to take a short 2 day/2 night jaunt over to Omaha, and I need ideas. We plan on going to the zoo on Saturday, which I know is an all day affair. I want to know what to do with 3 kids at night. Anything fun to do at night with the kids? They are 11 dd, 13 ds, and 15 dd.

We also have Sunday during the day open for fun stuff.

My only request is that it doesn't involve shopping. I'm not a shopper, and we can go shopping in Des Moines.

Kelly

ETA: The trip will be in late October.

Edited by SquirrellyMama

So glad you are going to the Zoo; that's a must!

Vala's Pumpkin Patch in Gretna is also really fun, even for teens. It will be crazy busy on a weekend, but it's huge and the kids will have a blast. I would look on their website at all the features so you don't miss anything (easy to to do because of the size). 

Old Market area, lots of fun to walk around. Great restaurants, very eclectic with unusual stores. The metal slides are a big hit for all ages. If you are into photography, the park is beautiful for portraits (great old brick walls, water scenery, bridges, etc.).

Check the Century Link for concerts, Creighton basketball games or other events.

Durham Museum is a neat place as well, not sure if they are open on Sundays. 

Amazing Pizza Machine is fun, but wouldn't be my first pick (go-karts, laser tag, arcade games). The Mark in Elkhorn is also fun with 3D interactive games, arcade, bowling, laser tag. 

• Like 1