Menu

Help me pick between Biblioplan and Notgrass!!

michaeljenn

I am on the fence with history!  I have both Notgrass Adam to Us and Biblioplan Y2 on my shelf.  I love them both for different reasons.  If I use Biblioplan then I can combine all the kids... HOWEVER, my 12yo really wants to do Adam to Us.  If I go the Notgrass route, then I thought I would have my 4th grader read through A Child's History of the World and buy the workbook that goes with it put out by Calvary.  I don't know why this decision is so hard!   

I am not too concerned with my 6yo at this point.  I would more than likely have him listen to SOTW while he colors or something like that.  

My 12yo like the picture in Notgrass and likes that it is completely independent.  She also does not like doing the same thing as her brother.  She is more of a get her done type of girl and likes textbooks.   If she does Notgrass, then I will more than likely have her continue Notgrass all the way through.  HELP.. why is this so hard?

Encourage independence! My 12 y.o. boy is just like what you describe, and he loves Notgrass. It seriously fostered a lot of independence, and I can't tell you how much that has helped around here. If there is something he gets really stoked about, he will speak up, so I don't miss all the fun.