Menu

Need Lesson Plans for Apologia Physical

I really don't want the Student Notebook as my dd needs to learn to use the textbook and a binder.

But I'm only finding rather expensive options!

There's-

Donna young 25$ for yearly subscription

MFW- 15.00 but you can't see the samples (their link is broken)

Any other ideas? I'm willing to pay but I wish it was more like $15 including shipping.

Want the one I made for free? I wanted a 4-day per week schedule so I had to make up my own. I can PM it to you if you want it.

ETA: Oops, I forgot that it's for the 1st edition textbook, but you can still have it if you want it. Maybe it's not too far off.

Edited by hollyhock

We did the experiments as we came to them, so I'm not help on that.

here's working link on mfw sample

http://www.mfwbooks.com/downloads/pdfs/allsamples/Physical_Science.pdf

and if you make yourself (or already have) a yahoo account, you can request to join an old school style of yahoo group for apologia science users.  There are plenty of schedules on there.   Calming Tea I'll send you a link via PM for the group.

• Like 1

I taught it in a co-op setting, so my lesson plans had us doing the labs in a chapter the Friday before starting it and taking the current chapter's test at home that day. I reviewed for the test as well as did the next chapter's labs. I personally would prefer the labs be done after doing the chapter at home, but some parents thought that would be a good way to do it. 

Here are my lesson plans