Menu

How bad is Fancy Feast?

Miss Peregrine

So, after this thread I did more research. Pate versions, in pretty much any brand, but particularly fancy feast and generic walmart special kitty, are actually pretty purely meat protein! The chunks and gravy and slices style has wheat in it to form the fake chunks. I actually got my cats some of the special kitty and they seem to like it, and some fancy feast. I'm going to try to give canned twice a day instead of once, to have them eat that more than the dry. 

• Like 2

So, after this thread I did more research. Pate versions, in pretty much any brand, but particularly fancy feast and generic walmart special kitty, are actually pretty purely meat protein! The chunks and gravy and slices style has wheat in it to form the fake chunks. I actually got my cats some of the special kitty and they seem to like it, and some fancy feast. I'm going to try to give canned twice a day instead of once, to have them eat that more than the dry. 

My cats and I hate the pate.

Hubby calls it kitty paste.

• Like 1

Buster has been loving the Fancy Feast! I tried some Friskies, too. He liked them both. Kashi, the kitten, has started ignoring the Chicken and Lobster Wellness for the Fancy Feast. :/ I think I will mix them together so it doesn't go to waste. I have 10 12oz, cans left.

Edited by Miss Peregrine