Menu

Secular, hands-on Earth and Space Science for Elementary age group

Rasa

I am thinking about REAL Science Odyssey Level 1, and looking for feedback from the hive.  Did you and your children enjoy it?  Would it be fairly open-and-go if I purchased the recommended supply kit?  It would be for a third grader.  Any other secular, hands-on Earth and Space science curriculum recommendations for the elementary age group?  Many thanks in advance.

Mr. Q Earth and Space Science is neutral and fun. I say "neutral" instead of "secular" because he sticks to non-controversial topics and doesn't address the age of the earth or universe at all. So it works for both OE and YE folks. It's very easy to add in supplemental resources for whichever POV a family holds. Totally open-and-go.

• Like 1

Mr. Q Earth and Space Science is neutral and fun. I say "neutral" instead of "secular" because he sticks to non-controversial topics and doesn't address the age of the earth or universe at all. So it works for both OE and YE folks. It's very easy to add in supplemental resources for whichever POV a family holds. Totally open-and-go.

We liked Mr. Q for Earth & Space too.

• Like 1