Menu

Does anyone have a windows phone on tracphone?

Dmmetler

Does Virgin Mobile in the states use the T-Mobile network? If so, that is one of the 2 (?) best networks in the states, so what you described is probably not typical, if they are using the T-Mobile network.   Here Virgin Mobile uses the Movistar network and the nearest tower is 1 or 2 blocks from our house. Coverage varies, a lot, depending upon where one is.  When we were in the Cali airport at 240 A.M., with a huge problem, my wife had no signal on Virgin Mobile on her Motorola Turbo phone,, but the woman who was with us had coverage on Claro, on her Huawei hone.    It varies a lot. In our house, in the Samsung  phone I've been using for about 3 weeks now (dual SIM cards), the Claro signal is normally weak and the Virgin Mobile Signal is normally at full signal strength. For our next trip to the states, I am looking at US Mobile,

https://www.usmobile.com/

because of the flexibility in their plans.  If you are using GSM phones, Motorola and Samsung phones connect best to the cell towers. GL with what you buy!