Menu

Time For Learning?

I know many here don't like it, but we use it for 7th as a base (except for math -- my son likes Teaching Textbooks).  They have definitely beefed up middle school in the last couple of years, especially the "writing" chapter in Language Arts.  We add lots of reading and additional classes (spanish, programming, etc.).  I pick the writing assignments that I want them to do because some of the assignments are silly and others are overkill.

I'm actually thinking about implementing it into our curriculum for next year. I wouldn't have it as our only curriculum, just more as a supplement.

i haven't decided though. I know we are gong to use brain pop for some of the kiddos.

Edited by Peacefulisle
  • Like 1

I'm actually thinking about implementing it into our curriculum for next year. I wouldn't have it as our only curriculum, just more as a supplement.

i haven't decided though. I know we are gong to use brain pop for some of the kiddos.

Yeah I'm considering it too.  I think it looks WAY better than it did years ago.