Menu

Schmooey is WALKING!

He started on Friday, and has it pretty much down pat at this point. He hasn't quite figured out that he can stand himself up and walk from there; he likes to have someone stand him up, hang on until he gets his balance, and then go. He is SO proud of himself.

I told dh, that's it, we have to have another baby because mine just grew up. He reminded me that we made a rather permanent decision not to do that. I responded, "IVF it is then!" :lol: Not really. But I do feel a little twinge that he's getting so big. He's such a blast - if all babies were like him I'd want 20.

We took some video so if dh can help me get it online I will try to post to my blog later so you can see him, because I *know* you're all as giddy and tearful at the same time as I am over this. :D

:lol::iagree::lol: And hope you're ready. Little boys are something else on two legs.

Ready? I dunno. :D He's already been up on the very tips of his toes, trying to get to whatever he can reach wherever he might be. He is a hoot, that's for sure. I had visions of a little redheaded streak when I was pregnant with him and I don't think I was far off!

Ready? I dunno. :D He's already been up on the very tips of his toes, trying to get to whatever he can reach wherever he might be. He is a hoot, that's for sure. I had visions of a little redheaded streak when I was pregnant with him and I don't think I was far off!

:smilielol5: Just as a warning, from my experience, after they get bipedal transportation mastered, they start working on going up, and after that they attempt flying :001_huh:.

Seriously--Yay for Schmooey!