Menu

NE FL (Jax) Help - Medieval Dresses to purchase?

PuddleJumper1

We are headed to the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire at the end of the month and dd would like to find a Medieval dress to wear. Ordering seems a bit iffy at this late point. If you're in the NE FL area do you know of shops that such a garment might be purchased at this time of year?

Thanks!!

Any costume shop should have medieval dresses. We bought the one dd will be wearing to the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire at a Halloween Megastore. Most are open all year.

We've been wanting to check out Make Believe Costumes in Jacksonville, but we don't get up that direction too often.

Right now, we are trying to decide whether or not to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics and buy fabric for a cloak. The weather is supposed to be warmer, but it is hard to tell. It is certainly cold today. :)

• Like 1

Any costume shop should have medieval dresses. We bought the one dd will be wearing to the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire at a Halloween Megastore. Most are open all year.

We've been wanting to check out Make Believe Costumes in Jacksonville, but we don't get up that direction too often.

Right now, we are trying to decide whether or not to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics and buy fabric for a cloak. The weather is supposed to be warmer, but it is hard to tell. It is certainly cold today. :)

I've driven by this place several times but I've never been in.  Good luck on your search.

Thank you both so much!! You've given me some directions to look. 

And yes it is cold today!! Weatherman took a wrong turn somewhere. Hoping Faire weekend will be warmer!

Mr. G's on Blanding has a good selection of costumes.  I've purchased multiple halloween costumes for my boys there.  If you don't find something there, the Make Believe place is less than 1/2 a mile away down Blanding (towards Middleburg).

• Like 1