Menu

Tunnelbear

JFSinIL

I had a pet Bear and it let me watch BBC shows that would never be shown here (I loved the shows on antiquing and house-hunting etc. plus all the cooking shows) Has anyone been able to access the BBC channels via Tunnelbear lately? Last I heard BBC had blocked all VPNs like my pet Bear :-(

Then I shall rejoin and get my BBC on :-)

How do you access British Netflix?

Well, you have to have a netflix account and be logged into your netflix account on your laptop.  You turn on tunnel bear, then open a browser and then using your browser go to netflix. It should say "hello JFSinIL" or whatever your netflix account says when you go to netflix on your laptop.  Then you watch stuff on  netflix on your laptop and netflix thinks you hopped on a plane and are watching in the UK.

We only have laptops for all watching, so I don't know if would be different with a television. All my netflix and tunnelbear etc is on a laptop.

I watched the 2 most recent episodes of "Dickensian" tonight.

• Like 2

Don't mean to hijack but can you watch Doctor Who this way? We don't have cable here and I miss the show since it was dropped from Amazon Prime. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean. It hasn't been dropped, and all the episodes of the current season (9) are there, including the recent Christmas episode.

Edited by Word Nerd