Menu

Ahhhh!!!!

MomtoCandJ

The online portions of my classes are going to be posted online tomorrow, my phone is continually going off because I have the Canvas app and one of the teachers are uploading their things. I hate getting assignment notifications and go to open them to find nothing because the class itself isn't posted yet.... Grrr I hope at midnight (in about 30 minutes) that the whole thing posts so my phone will quit going off (if not then I'm turning off my phone until I get up in the morning).

I want things to hurry and post but yet I don't. If they post at midnight then I will want to stay up and print but my printing will wake everyone up (Friday night is girls sleep with mom and dad night) and I do need my sleep.

My classes also start Monday and I'm so psyched to start nursing classes 😜🤓

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 1

Oh holy hell, what did I get myself into?!?! One class is up (the one with all the alerts earlier) and this class has a lot of home work. It's fundamentals of nursing and not only do we have the normal reading and tests to go with that but there is an additional medical terminology online course tied into it along with an additional nutrition component. I'm scared to see the other two classes

You can do this! Are you just starting your nursing program this semester, or have you been in it for a bit? I am starting my second semester of pre-reqs for nursing and it's going to be tough: chemistry, anatomy, and microbiology, each with the accompanying labs. I'm a little scared that it's going to be too much!

I hear ya on the Canvas frustration- I keep checking mine and finally called the school to find out when my classes will be up. They said Monday morning, first day of class, which I think is ridiculous. I know for sure I have an anatomy quiz on Thursday on over 250+ terms due to an email the prof. sent Dec. 18, saying that we needed to request access to her website, except she would be out of town Dec. 20-Jan. 10 so do it quick. The people who didn't get access or added the class in the last few weeks are going to be in for a big surprise on Tuesday.

Good luck this semester - you can do this!