Menu

Sharing Comfy Stylish Jeans

goldberry

If you like a more modern fit, but don't like the low rise that slide down every time you bend over, these are super cute and comfy.

Mid rise, skinny jeans, but not so skinny they cut off your circulation, just a slim leg.  I have worn them with an ankle boot (very nice!) and also a higher boot.  The stretch actually holds its shape. Also come in petite and tall.  :)   I'm buying another pair!  

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Riders-by-Lee-Women-s-Heavenly-Touch-Skinny-Jeans/37426844

• Like 2

If you like a more modern fit, but don't like the low rise that slide down every time you bend over, these are super cute and comfy.

Mid rise, skinny jeans, but not so skinny they cut off your circulation, just a slim leg.  I have worn them with an ankle boot (very nice!) and also a higher boot.  The stretch actually holds its shape. Also come in petite and tall.   :)   I'm buying another pair!  

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Riders-by-Lee-Women-s-Heavenly-Touch-Skinny-Jeans/37426844

I bought two pairs of the Lee Riders mid rise skinny jeans from Walmart and love them, too!  Really comfortable and very flattering. The price is right, too!

• Like 1

I'm tall, and bootcut jeans for me need a 34 or 35 inch inseam.  So mostly Lees don't work for me, because even their "tall" size is a 33".  :glare:  But 33 is good for the skinny cut, it comes right where it should!  Yay!

Because of the tall thing, I have spent way more money than a person should have to spend on jeans. I buy a new pair only about every 5 years or so, they are usually $50 minimum, often $75 and up.   Try finding a midrise jean AND available in tall size AND doesn't cost a million bucks!  .  These Walmart jeans are a nice quality and comfortable despite being priced very reasonably.  A reason for me to celebrate!