Menu

AirSoft guns are not all bad.

The road I drive my pony down goes past a house that has two big, unrestrained, stupid bird dogs, and a cross that looks pit bully. When we go by they bark and chase, but have done no damage, and the pony isn't scared of them.

Sunday they decided to attack. They jumped at her face and caused a runaway. Owner stood there watching.

Yesterday I borrowed my son's AirSoft gun, and when they charged I discharged. I didn't hit any of them, it's hard to aim with a plunging pony, but they got the message, they'd obviously been shot before, and knew what the sound meant.

The owner wasn't home, I guess if she objects to my pony protection method we'll have to have an AirSoft duel.

Yesterday I borrowed my son's AirSoft gun, and when they charged I discharged. I didn't hit any of them, it's hard to aim with a plunging pony, but they got the message, they'd obviously been shot before, and knew what the sound meant.

The owner wasn't home, I guess if she objects to my pony protection method we'll have to have an AirSoft duel.

Hee hee. Good for you. Unrestrained or yapping dogs drive me wild. I also have an escape artist Brittany and although I love her, I would not be totally surprised or angry if she came home shot... she wouldn't hurt a fly, but she might run through someone's flower bed.

When dh and I were in our early 20s we lived in town on a small lot. There was a widow woman next door with a small yapping dog that she kept outside on a stake sometimes. It would yap and yap and yap. Our bathroom window was very near this dog...and one time we had the screen off because we were painting, so dh took advantage of that and shot the dog with a bb gun. One big yelp and not another word. Soon after she got rid of the dog...To this day I have no idea if the dog was injured or just frightened out of its mind and into silence. Shrug.