Menu

Think Geek customer service

Night Elf

I placed an order this morning and an hour later I wanted to cancel it. I used Live Chat. The person said it was too late to cancel but they would offer me a $10 gift certificate and free shipping. It was a way to get me shopping on their site again, obviously, but I did have something else I wanted. So that was cool.

• Like 3

That was very nice of them -- although I have to admit that I think it is ridiculous that you can't cancel an order an hour after you place it. It's not like the magical Think Geek elves have already packed the box and shipped it out to you. :glare:

I'm glad there was something else you wanted to order. :)

• Like 1

I have had problems with Think Geek shipments (missing parts/ opened item) only twice in the past, and both times, I received replacement items within a week, no questions asked. Their customer service is great!

Swarovski is another company with wonderful customer service. Any time I have called, their reps have been very friendly and helpful. This summer, dd failed to receive her quarterly magazine. I called on a Monday, and it was in the mailbox on Wednesday. You can't ask for better service than that!

• Like 1