Menu

I got my WWE Workbook 2 yesterday!

Tenaj

I know several have been wondering about them. Just thought I'd let you know that if you ordered from PHP they are on the way. Of course, now that I have it, I'm pretty sure my ds needs to do some work from the first year first, but at least it's here when he's ready.

I know several have been wondering about them. Just thought I'd let you know that if you ordered from PHP they are on the way. Of course, now that I have it, I'm pretty sure my ds needs to do some work from the first year first, but at least it's here when he's ready.

I have been waiting for mine. Now that is should be here soon I have been thinking that maybe my dd needs some work in level one. I wish that I had bought level one and had been working on it instead of just waiting.

Jan

My ds needed some review before we start wwe2 also, but I didn't want to do the whole year 1, or buy the year 1 workbook. I'm just having him do the assignments that are printed in the textbook for year 1, so he has 6 weeks of review before we start the year 2 workbook. So far, it's been great.

I got an email from Amazon yesterday saying they they would ship my copy of WWE level 2 by the end of October!!! Ah, the advantages of ordering directly from the source :)

I just ordered mine today from PHP and it will ship next week (shipping is still free). I canceled my order from Amazon....I can't wait until the end of Oct!!

I just ordered mine today from PHP and it will ship next week (shipping is still free). I canceled my order from Amazon....I can't wait until the end of Oct!!

Thank you for posting this. I keep checking their website to order it but it's still not available. Never thought to call them. How stupid of me. I'll definitely be calling tomorrow.

My ds needed some review before we start wwe2 also, but I didn't want to do the whole year 1, or buy the year 1 workbook. I'm just having him do the assignments that are printed in the textbook for year 1, so he has 6 weeks of review before we start the year 2 workbook. So far, it's been great.

Good idea.

My came FedEx this afternoon. I'm already tearing it apart. I will put it in page protectors and a notebook (like I did with SOTW AG). Oh well, more excuses to buy page protectors and notebooks at Costco.:D

So do you have your dc use a dry erase marker then? I've found that doesn't work well with ds.