Menu

BookBub for free and discounted ebooks...

VaKim

You guys might already know about this site, but I just discovered it today. You can set up an account (just give email and password) and they will let you know all the latest free and discounted ebooks. You can even select categories you prefer, so that they can recommend ones for you, or you can just look through all the latest ones on the site. I have already gotten two free ones from Amazon today. I don't think I am doing a very good job of describing it, so go check it out for yourself. I really like it so far.

https://www.bookbub.com/home/

• Like 3

I've gotten... too many free ebooks because of them.  I just look down the e-mailed list each day and skip the ones that cost and only look at the ones that are free.  I love their service!

That is exactly what I did!  Why hadn't I heard about this before? Love it.

• Like 1

I have been using this for about a year now.  LOVE IT.  A friend introduced me to the site.  I skip over anything that costs money and then skip over about 80-90% of the other books that don't appeal to me (many of them have explicit stuff in them which I want to avoid).  That said, I have over 500 free books on my kindle and have only paid for 3-4 books EVER.  I find plenty to read and often find authors and even genres I might otherwise have never even heard of.

• Like 2