Menu

FLL3: PDF or hard copy for workbook?

MeaganS

We have a printer that makes printing super cheap, and I plan on using this for several children, so ultimately, it would be cheaper for us to get a .pdf copy of the workbook. However, it looks super long and my girls like having "real" workbooks, so I am willing to get the hard copies. I guess my main question is since it is so long, is it bound is such a way that makes it hard to write in? If it is, I'll just get the .pdf and not worry about it. 

We didn't find it difficult to write in at all. At the beginning it was a teensy bit difficult to keep it open and when it got almost to the end I put a big thick book under the thinner part to keep it even for writing. But we didn't find that onerous.

It is a chunk of a book though, lol. And if you need multiple copies you really might consider the PDF.  I think its 35$ per copy? 

We all really liked FLL 1-4.  My kids miss it now that they are older.

I got the FLL4 workbooks through the scratch & dent sale. (You might want to call to see if they still have any at the PHP office.) They were uber cheap that way. The kids voted to have their pages in a 3-ring binder. Makes it easy on them.

I took the TM & split it into three parts & bound it. Makes it easier on me that way.