Menu

Yoga pants question

Garga

I will be buying my first yoga pants soon. I want to wear them all winter. My question is this: do they come in different fabric weights? Like, if I buy them now will they be thin? But if I wait until December will they be thicker? Or are they all the same weight all year 'round?

I have a budget and I don't want to accidentally blow my yoga pant budget on thin warm weather pants and then find out that if I'd waited until November, the thicker cold weather pants would be in the stores.

Thanks!

I particularly prefer to clean and cook wearing them, so I tend to have many pairs (of cheap ones from Target and Costco).  The Costco ones are thicker and not involving cotton, so I don't usually wear them in summer.  I bought some decent quality fabric, soft ones at the Gap outlet store but they're a bit thick for summer too, plus the cut isn't the best for my shape.  In summer, I prefer more cotton-y capris.  I'm in need of some new ones so I'll be listening in for more places to shop :)

I bought some Under Armor ones a few years ago specifically because they were tagged as warm. They are warm, too. Not like sweats, but cozy and comfortable. UA is pricey--however I've had these over five years and they still look great. I wash on the gentle cycle and hang to dry.