Menu

I'm having fun being Remudamomof10..........

We do schoolwork in the morning and pretty much party in the afternoons. Right now there are four older children on four different computers shooting at each other. I'm not sure how this works. Two littles taking naps, people jumping on the trampoline and the pony is hiding behind a hay bale. And now I have to get off because my laptop is needed for another combatant.

Sounds like the pony has the right idea. scared004.gif

:iagree::iagree:

When faced with several hundred men in suits, all waiting to pick apart my every assertion, I'm fine. Happy as a clam. Cool as a cucumber in shades. :coolgleamA:

When faced with four or more pint-sized members of the human species, I panic. :willy_nilly:

I, too, love having 10-14 kids around (which we do for 2 days most weekends). I actually find things easier on myself and I have far younger children than you. They all head off in different directions and leave us adults alone.:tongue_smilie:

The only time I notice the larger number of children is when it's time to eat...then it's CHAOS!!! We've gotten into a groove of setting out pre-made plates and gathering the chairs before the meal calls go out. They swarm in, devour, clear their plates, and off they go again. #1 Tip: Cups with names kept in one spot.