Menu

STEM homeschool 2e YouTube video lecture

There is a great video on YouTube by the dyslexic advantage group. It's by Dr. Dorisa Jennings. It's called homeschooling with stem or along those lines. I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this lecture before but it was an excellent lecture with lots of ideas about using stem education and homeschool. Especially as it was about twice exceptional kids. I can't link right now but I will try to later.

ETA link:

• Like 3

She has a FB group for using STEM in homeschool (not specifically 2e).  Great info!

What is the link for this? I've subscribed to her channel because I swear we have the same kids. Every single recommendation she has made has been successful here and we were using half of the same material to begin with, lol.

• Like 2

What is the link for this? I've subscribed to her channel because I swear we have the same kids. Every single recommendation she has made has been successful here and we were using half of the same material to begin with, lol.

I found a Doresa Jen facebook page that looks private.  I don't want to friend and stalk her so I hesitate...

Personally I'm considering starting a 2e group near me.  It's so confusing!