Menu

Anyone going to the Circe conference in Seattle?

I got to hear and meet Andrew Kern, Sarah Mackenzie, and Christopher Perrin this past week at the GHC conference in Fort Worth. It was worth every penny. Andrew Kern's lecture on literature had me jotting down changes I want to make in our homeschool even now. Martin Cothren gave an amazing talk about what a liberal arts/classical education is that also had me writing fast and furious thinking about how I wanted a liberal arts education to impact our school. The best part though were the classical homeschool panels where the audience asked questions and Kern, Perrin, Pudewa, Cothren, and Reynolds answered them. Pure gold.

I don't know what the conference will be like--but it is taking place at my son's formal school AND Andrew Kern lit my homeschool fire at a conference 8 years ago.

I'm done homeschooling. But I might go anyway because it will be a conference full of truth and beauty. That is enough.