Menu

You know how everyone says the flu shot gives you the flu....

DesertBlossom

Gee... I wonder if the reason this biased website linked to what appears to be an older version of the abstract for this study is because when you go to the newest version, you can see below that there was a follow up study that refuted this one and found that the influenza vaccine was NOT associated with other respiratory viruses?

I looked up the study and it did not say what the article claimed.  

The founder and managing editor of this site (Health Impact News)  has a BA in Bible and Greek from the Moody Institute in Chicago and a MA in Linguistics from Northeastern University in Illinois.  I don't consider those credentials to be useful in deciding on which vaccinations or which medications or treatments to use.  I am a Christian and if someone with those credentials was telling me about Bible translations or some issue like that, I would definitely be willing to listen.  But when I am assessing medical information, I am interested in people who have knowledge about medicine or science and statistics at least.