Menu

Does anyone have a glider rocker that they love?

Vida Winter

I also love my Dutalier with the rocking ottoman (which also has a nursing stool thing built in to the ottoman). Super comfortable. It's 5 years old now and still going strong.

Edited to add: depending on the style you get, it can lock into place for safety around unattended little ones, and it can recline. It also has the little pockets in the arms for books.

I have a Dutalier, it's going on 14 years now.  I bought it when ds2 was born and had it shipped from the UK to Germany and then had it shipped to the U.S when we moved back here.  It has a off-white sort of velourish cover and it still looks great.  I love it and it gets daily use.  

I had a Dutalier that I loved for many years, with a glider footrest.  When I got sick of the pattern on the cushions, I was able to order new ones from a San Rafael, CA rocking chair store.  I recently gave it away, as it didn't fit in my new, downsized home....but I still miss my Dutalier.