Menu

Tinker Crate

It is not lame at all; ds loves it!  Ds got the subscription for the Tinker Crate for Christmas & dd got the Doodle Crate and both of them have been thrilled.  They've gotten 2 boxes so far.  The first had a small motor that he put together, the second a Trebuchet.  Everything you need comes in the crate; a blueprint that is the instruction for the project, a "Tinkerzine", which is like a little magazine that explains about the project itself, gives in depth info. about it, history of the project, and it also has other experiments/projects that you can do with the things in the Tinker Crate.  He cannot wait for the next one.  I love it because he's learning, and it's completely independent.  And, it's not junk.  When you figure out what the cost would be per crate, it's a bargain.

Get it!

My dd12 gets Tinker Crates and Doodle Crates. She really enjoys them - my youngest gets the Kiwi Crate, and my middle gets Spangler Science. They really enjoy all the crates, but Spangler Science is definitely the favorite among all of them. Long after the other projects are completed and abandoned from the other crates, Spangler lives on and continues being used all month long - the experiments are done several times, and they make up their own. All of these crates come with quality contents, and great projects. All are well worth the money.