Menu

Anybody want to play 'Name that Baby' again?!

Kerileanne99

I hope everything is good with you and baby. I had several L&D trips and signs of early delivery with my second, but in the end he stayed put until almost his due date. It does ramp up the planning though!

I still like Perseus best on your list.

Blaise would make a nice middle name to go with it. Perseus Blaise Charles. Then you have ties to mythology, a mathematician, and a library!

Have you considered Leonardo? Cute nickname of Leo, and covers two mathematicians in one go (Fibonacci and da Vinci).

Seconding Leo. So they'll be Alex, Leo, and J. Hopkins (the Uni)! Yeah.. I admit watching too much Signing Time these days :)

I just picked up a vintage baby naming book today! I'm going to list way too many names. :) 

Vowel names:

Ainsworth

Alcott

Aldrich

Alpheus

Archibald

Arlo

Atwood (it means forest dweller)

Elden ((from the valley of the elves)

Emmerson

Errol

Esmond

Odell

Ogden

Ovid

Upton

Yates

Cadmar

Conrad

Cosmo

Dalton

Denton

Fenton

Galen

Grayson

Halden

Langdon

Livingston

Merrick

Nicodemus

Palmer

Quentin

Radcliffe

Renwick

Sinclair

Thurston

Walden

Woodrow

Montague

I think Sebastian Frederick Charles would be a really good fit! Sebastian and Alexandria totally work as sibling names :)

I also love Atticus but I won't recommend it because I'm planning on using it if our LO is a boy :) Ours will be Atticus Michael if he's a boy, because mommy got bored and finally read To Kill a Mockingbird last summer, haha! This is what happens when Literature majors have children....2 of my children are named after book characters, haha! But I hate nicknames, which is one reason why Atticus works well for us. If you like nicknames, which it sounds like you guys do, you might be bummed to not have any good nickname possibilities.