Menu

2nd honeymoon -- WWYD?

...my hubby took us on a romantic get-away to Eureka Springs. It was in the early part of the year, the off season, so many businesses were closed then. I didn't mind, because the ones that were open were thrilled to have our business. Many things were on 'inventory sales'. We loved the cabins in the woods...I think it was Wisteria Lane cottages. Several miles out from town but simply wonderful! We had also planned to try the Treehouse cottages in town, but moved before we could. The tourist season hits in spring and the town is crowded. We loved being the only ones there in late January...Blessings~

Ginger

Hmmm....no!!! Emphatically! There have to be *other* choices. :smilielol5: Thanks for the laugh!

But, like Kristine, my first (okay, only) thought when I read your post was, "Well shoot. I think I'd be doing a whole lot of what I did the first go around, in which case a Motel 6 might suffice!" :D

Where's your starting point, or does that matter? Asheville, NC is wonderful.

This post cracks me up a little because that is where I went on my first honeymoon and people here tease us relentlessly that we went to Arkansas for our honeymoon. (these are people who mostly went to Europe or the Bahamas or something)

Anyway, it is beautiful and we stayed at the most nicest B&Bs called Arsenic and Old Lace. Get the treetop suite if you happen to go there.

http://www.eurekaspringsromancebb.com/

have fun!