Menu

Veritas Press Self-Paced

My son is doing VP SP.  He is on the NT Greeks and Romans and enjoying it.  He sometimes does 2 lessons in a day.  But all the maps and lists sometimes get a bit confusing (he is dyslexic).  He wants to be able to look at them and study them in between lessons without having to get on the computer.  I have been unable to find anything at VP to indicate they sell the Self-Paced maps as physical printouts.  Does anyone know if this exists?  Also, is there already a time-line?

Thanks for the help.

Ooo, that would have been a good idea!  You should email them the idea for the maps.  That would actually be cool and sell well.  :)

Nope, I assume they sell a timeline.  I think it's the KnowledgeQuest one maybe?  I'm crazy for the big poster one by Geomatters.  I got it this summer along with their timeline figures.  I'm enamored with the idea of coloring and pasting figures on.  :)

You know what you might do in the meantime is make screen shots, load them onto your iPad, then use a pdf editor or something to write/draw on them and discuss.  :)