Menu

been awake for hours

PrincessMommy

Ugh..I hate nights like this. I've been up since 2:30. Way too much on my mind and an all day class tomorrow that is 1.5 hours from me. Knowing I have to get some sleep to be functional stresses me out more..and here I am at almost 5 am.

I even took rescue remedy and my herbal sleep aid about 2 hrs ago. I'm still wired and over thinking stuff. Should have taken a benadryl before I went to bed last night.

I hate nights like that. I had two of them - back-to-back - this week. Hoping that you get through your day ok.

:grouphug:  that's awful.  This week has been pretty bad for me too.  I was so  tired last night I could barely stand...I just assumed it would mean I'd sleep better.  Why do I always fall for that. :confused1:  :cursing: .  I hope you get some rest.   Tonight, I'm going to have some wine and a benadryl.  I don't care how tired I feel. 

:grouphug:  that's awful.  This week has been pretty bad for me too.  I was so  tired last night I could barely stand...I just assumed it would mean I'd sleep better.  Why do I always fall for that. :confused1:  :cursing: .  I hope you get some rest.   Tonight, I'm going to have some wine and a benadryl.  I don't care how tired I feel. 

Thanks. I actually got some sleep last night. One thing I did differently - I left my iPad downstairs. Should be a no-brainer. I highly recommend the benadryl! Good luck getting some sleep!

Don't tell me Rescue Remedy didn't work! That was on my list for the next thing to try.

My problem is I wake up at night and am afraid to take anything that leaves me groggy in the morning. So I don't want to take Benedryl after 2:30 if I have to wake up at 6:15. I read someone's post here years ago about using xanax in those situations when there aren't many sleeping hours left. My doctor agreed but I'm still holding out for something more natural.