Menu

Conceptual Phyical Science Explorations isbn help?!

My books are all in boxes in another state, so I can't help with ISBNs, but I would look for the teacher's guide first, since they are harder to find, and then match the cover & publication date for the student text. A year or so difference in publication dates doesn't usually matter, as long as the cover is the same and one of them doesn't say something like "Special Edition for XYZ College." (Also, this probably goes without saying, but there is a difference between Conceptual Physical Science and Conceptual Physical Science Explorations, so make sure the titles match, too.)

Teachers Guides are somewhat pricey, I wish I had known that before I bought CPS-e.  

Here's the one I bought (but the $$ has gone up a lot, I paid just over $6.00) http://www.amazon.com/Conceptual-Physical-Science-Explorations-Hewitt/dp/0131359339/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407939586&sr=8-1&keywords=conceptual+physical+science+explorations

Here's the TE http://www.amazon.com/Conceptual-Physical-Science-Explorations-Teachers/dp/0132442760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407939748&sr=8-1&keywords=conceptual+physical+science+explorations+teacher+edition

Which you'll want if you plan on doing the reviews.  Not all the questions are covered in the text (explicitly) also there are some things that are not covered very well, like Scalers and Vectors.  These are covered in the Workbook (I think ).  I love how it is simple and easy to understand and for things not covered I can just supplement.

You can spend some time doing an extensive internet keyword search and find a lot of the answers to the review questions that P.S. teachers have posted.... but I think it's against copyright and some people might have issues with that.