Menu

All of you Circa people who just ordered? what did you order?

From Levenger:

• Desktop Punch, Portfolios, Zippered Pockets

From Karen's "dealer" :lol: (eBay)

• Rollabind Disks

I"ll be adding some other stuff from Levenger - but their shipping is high, so i'll have to save up. The 20% off coupon took care of shipping and tax. I have discovered WHY i had tax - they have a store in FL :glare:

I went the cheap route and ordered a few items off of the sale page: the Circa Compact Translucent Notebook plus 300 refill sheets for $9.95 and the Circa Starter Kit (compact) for $4.95. I used the 20% off coupon, so with shipping my total was only $14.92.

I think I would like to end up with the $58 punch and the $40 starter kit, but at that price, it will more than likely be a Christmas present. Of course, I had to buy a little now to make sure it's what I wanted before I asked for the larger dollar items later. That sounded so much better when I was placing my order on Tuesday...

I just received my second shipment today.

I decided to try the Presentation Portfolios.

They are made of thin plastic, kind of like those vinyl folders. They have a clear pocket on the front so that you can slip in a page to use as a cover. Each portfolio contains 11 of the smaller discs, so you can put up to 50 pages inside. The discs are removable, so you can remove them and reuse them if you should ever want to.

There is also an elastic ribbon sort of thing attached to it to keep it closed. They come in sets of 4 for $16 (but of course I used a 20% off coupon code, so they were less than that.)

I am planning to use them for Science notebooks. I think they'll work nicely.

Can you put bigger disks in?

No. I saw your question and went back to check. Nope. I tried to put a 3/4" disc in it, and it wouldn't fit. So that's the rub.

Fortunately, I have 48 science pages, so they'll just fit. Otherwise I would've put half the year into the portfolio and left the other half in a hanging file, then switch mid-year.

I ordered the Simply Irresistible Kit with the $40 gift card and my card was a dud :glare: Just got that straightened out today and ordered 3 packs of covers and 2 2008 Junior Agenda books which I plan on using as flash card books. Total came to $43.72 after applying 20% discount and adding shipping. Not bad.

That's funny, I ordered 3 packs of covers too. I wish I'd seen that great deal on the junior agenda books when I placed my order though...

Okay, back to the salt mines.

Thanks everyone, I'm still on the edge about ordering, I would like to, but I feel I really need to just wait. My birthday is in September, so maybe I will then. Do they always have coupons available?

Thanks

Phlox

Oh, then by all means wait. It looks like the coupons are always available. I found the one I used just by googling "Levenger coupon" and there were several codes to choose from. The one that I used is valid til the end of December I think. There's no rush. Do whatever you think is best for your situation. ;)

I just received my second shipment today.

I decided to try the Presentation Portfolios.

I"m using these for daily schedule folders. For the Middle child i put all her papers for the week in there, for myself i have my Homesat recording schedule info in one.

I"ll probably order another set of them at some point.

BUT, i just got an idea on the flashcards - off to check some sizes!