Menu

If your son has long hair..

• 3 months later...

My DS's is a couple of inches past his shoulders. It used to be about mid back or longer but we just made him cut 6in off. He was unable to take care of it at that length. It's much easier now. His is thick, blonde, and mostly straight. It has a wave when it's shorter, but not when it's long and heavy. He puts it into a ponytail for athletics but usually just wears it straight and plain. My rule is that he can do whatever he wants as long as he can wash it, dry it, and keep it brushed and mostly tangle free. Once it got past mid back, he couldn't brush it without getting his brush stuck and he had trouble getting all of the shampoo out. 

He is very fair with light eyes and people think he's a girl all the time. I even had a waitress argue with me about it! He doesn't care. 

This is my youngest son who has very long curly hair.  People always assume he's a girl.  It doesn't bother him a bit.  He just grins.  Oops--Didn't see this was an old post.

Tori

This is my youngest son who has very long curly hair. People always assume he's a girl. It doesn't bother him a bit. He just grins. Oops--Didn't see this was an old post.

Tori

The thread has been bumped twice posters who only have 1 post who joined to talk about boys with long hair.

Make of that what you will...

• Like 1

• 8 years later...