Menu

Shark vacuums

Moxie

I really like mine. It's in the NV351/352 Series and says "Navigator" on the front. It's a regular upright.

Pros: 

Cleans as well as my Dyson.

Affordable.

Can detach the canister from the floor nozzle; very nice for stairs

Adjustable suction

Cons:

Smallish dirt container (I have to clean it more often than I did the Dyson)

Dirt container opens at the top and bottom,and cleaning it without making a mess is tricky. I have a chopstick dedicated to the job.

I had the Shark Navigator and it didn't seem to work as well for us as a cheaper model from Walmart. We thought we were buying better quality and were really disappointed with it.   It died within a year, we bought a Bissel Powerforce, and love it.  That was a couple of years ago and still going strong.

(We have 2 cats, so pet hair and cat litter are issues and hard on vaccums.) 

We have a Shark Navigator that I bought at Walmart over a year ago. I like it! Still has good suction, nice cord length, and it is pretty easy to switch from regular vacuuming to using the handheld wand thingy.

We have two dogs and a cat.

It can be messy to empty the dirt container but I just make sure to have the canister at least halfway in the trash can before opening the lid to empty it. Hth!

I have a Shark Navigator and loooooove it!! My dirt canister can open from the top or the bottom. I use the bottom hatch. It makes less of a mess for me. The cord is long enough I can reach two bedrooms and the entire hallway by plugging the hall. It is not silent, but much more quiet than the Bissell I had before. It get cat hair and stray pieces of litter with no problems. I will never buy a Dyson or Miele. There is no way I could love them like I do my Sharkie!!!

Just 2nding all the positive comments about the Shark. I've had two, a canister and now the upright, and both have amazing suction and its very quiet. We had a Bissel upright, and it barely sucked anything and was unbearably noisy.

Love, love, love my Shark'