Menu

The Well Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home 4th Edition

I have no idea if another edition is currently in the works, although I suspect there will be a new edition eventually because the homeschooling resources needs to be updated periodically. There are so many new curricula coming out each year.

Have you heard anything? :bigear:

What I wish PHP would do with future editions is that if someone purchased a print copy directly from them, the purchaser would be entitled to buy an e-book of just a particular section when updates come out. For example, if I bought a 4th edition from PHP, then I could buy an e-book of just the rhetoric stage section of a 5th edition whenever that got published.

That would induce me to upgrade from the 3rd edition that I own. Otherwise, I'm likely to just borrow the 4th edition from the library.

For clarification, Peace Hill Press has no control over The Well-Trained Mind's editions, and no permission to offer upgrades to previous buyers--TWTM is published by W. W. Norton, which owns the copyrights.

We just have the ability to ask SWB directly what is planned, since she works here.   :001_smile:  

Although there will probably be a fourth edition in the next few years, she and Jessie do not have one currently in the works.