Menu

So excited!

HappyLady

My DS is 3.5 and if you remember from any of my posts, he's been a handful since day 1.  LOL  He's been receiving special ed and speech services since last May and the other day his special ed therapist asked me what I'd like her to work on with him.  She said he's so advanced that he's doing things most 4 year olds can't even do!  His behavior has done almost a 180 and his speech went from using just one word to speaking in sentences with up to 6 words!  His speech still isn't where it should be, but the improvement in over just the last few months has been incredible.  

The special ed therapist was telling me how he's due for his evaluation in June because they don't normally do summer services and the evaluation would decide if he'd continue to get services over the summer.  The therapist told me he's definitely not going to qualify!   :hurray:  I think I almost cried when she told me that.  :)  I'm just so happy to be seeing so many improvements with him.  :)