Menu

The New Oxford Guide to Writing, by T. Kane- anyone using?

I've spent today reading through this book, and I like it! I ordered it earlier this summer but haven't had time to spend with it. Does anyone one else use this? (I don't remember it being mentioned here although it is recommended in TWTM.) I'm interested to know if anyone has had success with it. I think my ds will like this type of presentation.

Susan

Does anyone one else use this?

Susan

We did not get as far as I would have like with my 10th grader last year using this book, but we will carry on with it this year. I feel that this is one of those books one could read through and do the exercises in a couple of times before it all sinks in properly!

Jane

I own it, but I haven't used it yet. I didn't feel that my children were quite ready for it. I opted to spend some time with my children using Wordsmith's Craftsmen. Then I may go to the New Oxford Guide to Writing. I have many writing books, so it may be used along with the others. Sorry, I'm no help at all.

Jan