Menu

InCoWriMo Begins Today

Lakeside

Happy first day of International Correspondence Writing Month!  You can get more information at the InCoWriMo site, but here is a short description from the site:

"With an obvious nod to NaNoWriMo for the inspiration, InCoWriMo challenges you to hand-write and mail/deliver one letter, card, note or postcard every day during the month of February."

Are you up for the challenge?  Have you started writing yet?  My son and I have taken the pledge and are eager to get started.  I think it will be a fun way to beat the February blues!

AMDG

I have been so excited to start!!!!

I have stationery, stamps, a working list, and I even bought a fountain pen (Lamy).

I feel like such a goofball being so excited about InCoWroMo!

I would like different stationery. I was looking for something beautiful till I watched the vid at fpgeeks. I then got a functional pad with top tear. I still want beautiful bit cant seem to find any locally. Ppl just don't use it anymore, I guess.

But yes, I'm so ecxited!

AMDG

I have been so excited to start!!!!

I have stationery, stamps, a working list, and I even bought a fountain pen (Lamy).

I feel like such a goofball being so excited about InCoWroMo!

I would like different stationery. I was looking for something beautiful till I watched the vid at fpgeeks. I then got a functional pad with top tear. I still want beautiful bit cant seem to find any locally. Ppl just don't use it anymore, I guess.

But yes, I'm so ecxited!

I don't think you're a goofball!  Or maybe I am too!  :lol:

I got a fountain pen a while ago in order to try to write with it.  Being left-handed, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to use one without making a huge mess.  So far it hasn't been too bad.  I haven't used it to write anything very long, but I've managed to keep things pretty neat.

I watched that video too!  It was funny.  I have some stationery on hand and we stocked up on stamps last week before the prices went up.  

The little guy is down for his nap, so now I get to write my first letter!  :hurray:

Yay!

I love writing letters and want to write more in 2014...this is a great kick-off!

I managed to get to the post office to buy cute stamps in between the latest rounds of bitter cold and snow.

I've been wanting to write more letters too!  So I'm using it to get into the habit of writing regularly. 

How did you put that little image in your signature?  That's neat!

I bought a bunch of cards, post card stamps, regular stamps and international stamps. Plus some inexpensive cartridge fountain pens.  SO much fun!

Did you all add your addresses to the database on the forum. If you did and your name over there is different from here, pm me so I can send you a letter.

I've been wanting to write more letters too!  So I'm using it to get into the habit of writing regularly. 

How did you put that little image in your signature?  That's neat!

I found the clip art on the incowrimo blog...

Go to incowrimo

Choose blog

Scroll down to January 21

Copy the url for the image you want

On the forum...

Go to your settings

choose signature

Choose the image Icon and put in the url

Hth!!

I found the clip art on the incowrimo blog...

Go to incowrimo

Choose blog

Scroll down to January 21

Copy the url for the image you want

On the forum...

Go to your settings

choose signature

Choose the image Icon and put in the url

Hth!!

Very helpful!  Thank you very much.  :001_smile: