Menu

Because many of us think the worst of Woody Allen...

WishboneDawn

One of the things that struck me was that the case was dropped because of one sticking point...doctors examined her and basically said they saw no evidence of rape. The problem with this is that there is a lot child molestation that is not going to leave a physical mark. It doesn't "clear" him per se. We'll never know, but the bottom line was he was a father figure to the group, Soon-yi was the step-sister of his own children, and that right there is downright creepy. It leads one to err on the side of Dylan due to the fact that the guy clearly did not have reasonable, moral boundaries. Really, to be s*xually and romantically attracted to such his children's step-sister when she was so young...not a good mind there!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it's simple.

Any adult male, that goes from having an initmate, s*xual relationship w/a woman, and then turns and has the same relationship w/her daughter is a complete scuzzmoid.

There is no way I can even wrap my brain around how it wouldn't be.

I don't for one moment believe that he was not an authority figure in Soon-Yi's life when she was a child. Doesn't matter what the sleeping/living arrangements were, he was her mother's lover. He was an adult, she was a child.

He's a scuzzmoid predator. 

And, to be clear, I had no idea of the allegations against him, before reading through this thread, and the letter that was linked. I posted my above answer before reading through this thread.

How the HADES was he allowed to adopt?!

I don't know if the urge to cry or vomit is stronger right now.