Menu

Back to early mornings

Night Elf

I don't know how you early risers do it. I'm so not a morning person and being able to sleep in was a huge perk of homeschooling. Dd15 is in public school and I'm the driver. I should be used to it because this is her 2nd year, but I'm not. The holiday break was really nice for sleeping in. I don't think the sun should get up after I do. I feel like I'm waking in the middle of the night, not morning! :tongue_smilie:

I'm in the same boat. I'm so not a morning person that I managed to get through 4 years of college without one 8am class.  I signed up for one once, went once, then promptly dropped it and the major that required it! :lol:

And now somehow I'm driving my kids to school (my dds are also 15yo sophomores) - thank heavens the school is only 5 min away and I can roll out of bed, throw something on that covers my body, and kind of roll there.  Especially since one dd likes to get there 1/2 hour early if her sister gets ready on time...