Menu

School Room Pictures -All neat and tidy but going downhill quickly!!

Colored dots on books--I LOVE this idea! I'm constantly trying to get the kids to put books back on the shelves by subject, but it's been a losing battle. I'm thinking if I color code our shelves, and give each book the corresponding colored dot, we may have a solution. Thanks for the inspiration, and your room looks great! :001_smile:

Colored dots on books--I LOVE this idea! I'm constantly trying to get the kids to put books back on the shelves by subject, but it's been a losing battle. I'm thinking if I color code our shelves, and give each book the corresponding colored dot, we may have a solution. Thanks for the inspiration, and your room looks great! :001_smile:

I got this idea from the Setting-Up document for TOG but, I wondered why I haven't thought of this before. I think I am going to color code everything in the future so it stays somewhat together.

I truly like you room. It seem to be functional and have just about anything one can possibly need. I do have a question: those blue/white charts on the top of the walls, what are those? Just curious..

Be well

Miriam

These are Latin posters from Memoria Press. I love them because they are big enough and we actually use them almost every day. I think I could almost teach Latin by just using these posters.

As you can tell, I am big on positive motivation through posters. My dc's expect a few new each year to brighten up the place.

I envy your wall space. We school in our dining room so we are limited on space. You even have multiple desks in there. It looks really nice.:)

Yep, my dh calls this my dream room. Up until living in this house, I always schooled at the table and had books, supplies, etc. literally all over the house. I always said I dreamed of having one room for all our stuff. Notice the intentional absence of any TV's. Blessed peace!!

He was trying to learn how to color!!!!????:D

Everyone who enters the room has to learn......

Yep, my dc's often say their favorite thing about homeschooling is that they get to bring their pets every day!!

Being a Lab, he loves to chew. We have gotten him to leave almost everything else alone but he is willing to face the punishment in order to eat any crayon he finds on the floor. LOL.