Menu

Does anyone here watch Arrow?

elegantlion

It is on my list of things to start watching.  But I have to wait until I finish another series.  Otherwise I am spending to much time in front of the screen. 

Yeah, I needed a short show. My last one was Supernatural, 8 seasons in a few months was almost too much. 

DH just started on Netflix.  I'm in the general vicinity when it is on, but I'm usually doing something else. Should I pay more attention?

Depends. It's based upon a comic, has shades of Batman, and well there is the eye candy. Maybe I just like archers :D

Dh and I watch Arrow. 

If you liked the story of Batkid, you might like a short thing the Arrow people filmed.

Arrow and his buddies are around commenting about how they have no work left and decide to go out for lunch instead. They thank Batkid for taking care of all the bad guys.

I haven't seen that one. 

He's too buff. I find that an odd turn off. I know. I'm weird. But this is my number one guilty pleasure show right now. I kinda love it.

I second your observations about Laurel and Felcity, Elegantlion.

I don't normally find too buff guys attractive. Maybe it's his baby face, maybe it's his character's idealism, but yeah, I kinda love it too. 

The series is beautiful-- and so are the people-- but they mess so much with canon!  It drives me (wait for it...) batty!

The writing is a bit off, too, but I can't seem to quit watching it.  I LURVE THE ISLAND STORY.

I have no idea what was canon when I started watching. I've read a little. I laughed a little this week, looking for numbers on an island? They've already slammed LOST once, so it made me laugh. 

Love the Doctor Who and Firefly guests. I wonder if we'll see more of Summer?