Menu

Looking for Buddies

I'm still pretty new to this forum and not acquainted with anyone yet. This is also my first year hs-ing and because I live in a rural area it isn't easy to get connected with hs groups. The posts here at WTM have been great and I'm glad to be here, but I'd really love to connect with one or more older moms raising younger children. I have grown children, grandchildren and an 8 yo dd that is the focus of my hs efforts. I'm using WTM mostly, along with matching a lot of our curriculum with the classical Christian school where I teach part-time.

Anyone parenting a second time around and homeschooling or maybe homeschooling grandchildren?

Hi! I am in my second year of HSing. I also have a 3rd grade DD. She just turned 9 (great for her, but a bummer to see my "baby" gettin older). I'm 43... sometimes that's old, sometimes it's young... all depends on my attitude and who I'm hanging around with! I'm pretty new here on the WTM board... although you wouldn't know it 'cause I seem to have a problem keeping my opinions to myself.