Menu

Where can I find narrow shoes for my 7yodd?

PentecostalMom

Look on zappos.com. If they don't work, you can send them back for free. Dd can't wear their narrows. She's a size 12 very, very narrow. We ordered some really cute girly girl shoes in narrow off zappos and they didn't work. But it was free to try.

Dd wears mostly boots over the winter and flip flops over the summer. She wants flats in the worst way!!! But her feet are soooo narrow, nothing has worked.

Look on zappos.com. If they don't work, you can send them back for free. Dd can't wear their narrows. She's a size 12 very, very narrow. We ordered some really cute girly girl shoes in narrow off zappos and they didn't work. But it was free to try.

Dd wears mostly boots over the winter and flip flops over the summer. She wants flats in the worst way!!! But her feet are soooo narrow, nothing has worked.

What brand?  I looked at Zappos, but they carry so many different brands it is hard to figure that out.  I went to one of the brand websites (Jumping Jacks) and they have their own printable size chart, free shipping, and a clearance section.  Thinking of trying there.  I spent most of the day in the mall with all four little ones.  No shoes were found.  :(

What brand? I looked at Zappos, but they carry so many different brands it is hard to figure that out. I went to one of the brand websites (Jumping Jacks) and they have their own printable size chart, free shipping, and a clearance section. Thinking of trying there. I spent most of the day in the mall with all four little ones. No shoes were found. :(

If you plug in her size, N width, and style "Flats," it leaves you with 30 shoes. I'd order one up and one down and return the one that doesn't fit. Zappos is so easy! No idea if this link will work...

http://www.zappos.com/girls-shoes/CK_XAXoCjgWCAQOg7ASQAQXAAQPiAgQBEhgP.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/#!/girls-flats/CK_XARC11wF6BI4F2wSCAQWh7ASRGJABBcABA-ICBgESGA8PAg.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/

If you plug in her size, N width, and style "Flats," it leaves you with 30 shoes. I'd order one up and one down and return the one that doesn't fit. Zappos is so easy! No idea if this link will work...

http://www.zappos.com/girls-shoes/CK_XAXoCjgWCAQOg7ASQAQXAAQPiAgQBEhgP.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/#!/girls-flats/CK_XARC11wF6BI4F2wSCAQWh7ASRGJABBcABA-ICBgESGA8PAg.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/

I did this then went to the Jumping Jacks site.  They have a printable size chart I am going to try tomorrow, and a "clearance" section.  There is only one pair of narrow shoes in her size in the clearance, but they are CUTE!  We shall see in the morning. thanks for everyone's help!!