Menu

What are your favorite Jim Weiss audio CD's?

bttrflyvld

My kids love the myths. There are two Greek, an Egyption, and a Norse, I think. Giants, Treasure Island, Fairy Tales, Gulliver's Travels, they are all favorites as well. Uncle wiggly is nice and gentle. Oh, Arabian Nights is great. It depends on your kids. Mine really love action and don't get scared easily. Some of these could be scary for a younger or more sensitive person.

All the years I've been on here and owned WTM, I've never listened to one of his CDs! I think I even have one - Tall Tales, maybe? I'm going to have to start that with the kiddos.

When my children were littles, the mythology ones mentioned above, Giants, and Uncle Wiggly were the favorites. We used them for listening before bed or to fall asleep by.

For falling asleep, we really loved Good Night and Sweet Dreams. My husband would conk out before the boys.

For older kids, we really loved Galileo and the Stargazers, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, The Queen's Pirate.