Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 9/15 - 9/21

Negin

Some of you may know that I was doing so well with CrossFit and "mostly paleo" last spring.  

Between severe depression (regarding Monkey) and a special needs sibling group,I simply

couldn't keep up :(  I have gained almost all the weight back.

I'm MISERABLE.  I'm so tired and my stomach is always upset.  

So I'm restarting exercising.  I'm just going to start with various Videos.  

I also have doggie homework (Heidi's therapy dog training includes exercise). 

After I get restarted, I may join a subdivision group (BeachBody Videos like Insanity and T25).

I'd really LIKE to get back to CrossFit but I'm not even going to think about making

a decision about that until we get our next placements and see if I can make it work.

This morning I'm really sick still (yesterday's migraine isn't completely gone and my tummy...ugh).

So I'll just take Heidi for a walk and play some ball with her.  

If I feel better this afternoon, I'll try a light video (cardio cabaret or p90 or walking off the pounds).

I had Tae Kwon Do this morning.  I am mainly posting in this thread to have someone accountable for my meager goal of this week.  At some point this week, I WILL lower the treadmill into a usable position and get on it.  I cannot promise it will be much of a work out, but I need to just do it.  I need to start running again on top of the karate workouts.  If I luck out, maybe the weather will cool off soon and I will be able to take the running outside again, but for now I have the treadmill and I will use it this week!

2 Miles of Leslie. 

I've been walking at least some every day. We are supposed to go hiking and rock-climbing tomorrow but I'm not sure if the weather is going to cooperate. :(

Good for you on the walking. Hope the weather is good for you today. 

Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs level 1. I'm scared of level 2.

Yes, I would be scared of Level 2 with her also!

Hope you get some lovely weather.

How's that squishy baby doing?

Well it is sprinkling now and I'm trying to decide if we are going to go for a bike ride this am or not. Our rock-climbing is rescheduled for next Friday, let's hope it is decent then.

Baby is good, she thinks she can walk and is starting the tornado phase, you know massive destruction in 1 minute or less:) but she is so cute we don't mind too much :) Thanks for asking :)

I fell down the steps this am and am already really sore, I really knocked my back hard 

Hope you feel better very soon.  :grouphug:

I did 90 minutes of Kundalini yoga today.  I usually don't practice this type of yoga, but it was a good practice.  I may have to do more Kunalini in the future.  

Kim, never done Kundalini before. I don't think I'd be very good at it. I'm open to learning, however.