Menu

a miracle just occurred

Ok, I'm being dramatic. LOL

But, this has been a great school yr. I started using on online planner for my kids assignments. This morning DS 11 asked to use my computer so he could print his assignments and get started. BEFORE 8:00!!! He printed his brother's assignments too and little guy picked up the Kindle to start his reading assignment. They go through the day with their lists and they are getting things DONE!

DD has always been good at managing her assignments and this is the first time the boys have been motivated to complete everything quickly.

Anyway, just a happy post! It's a great day! I hope the whole year works this way!

Ok, I'm being dramatic. LOL

But, this has been a great school yr. I started using on online planner for my kids assignments. This morning DS 11 asked to use my computer so he could print his assignments and get started. BEFORE 8:00!!! He printed his brother's assignments too and little guy picked up the Kindle to start his reading assignment. They go through the day with their lists and they are getting things DONE!

DD has always been good at managing her assignments and this is the first time the boys have been motivated to complete everything quickly.

Anyway, just a happy post! It's a great day! I hope the whole year works this way!

That is wonderful!!