Menu

Question about The Nature Connection

Annie Laurie

We used this book last year and are continuing to use it this year.  I just own one copy of the book.  I have downloaded some of the worksheets but not all of them are on the storey website.  Instead, I just put together the ones that I plan to use using open office and of course tweaked them.  They didn't take long to do (after the first one of course!) and I could modify them they way I wanted to.  I then print out 10 of each at a time and keep them in a folder with paper clips.

Now, I just hand out three/week for them to work on and put in their nature journal (which is really just a presentation book so the sheets slide in).  

I really, really like this book and I think it is worth purchasing and reading.  But you could make do with just one if you make the sheets yourself..  However, if you do want to work through the book as presented then you would be best off buying a book for each person.  

Thank you, ladies!

ETA: I have a blank journal that I never did get around to using for nature notebooking, so I'll just take that with us and follow along with them.

I would love to buy only one workbook, but I'm not sure how to keep it all organized or what to do when there are worksheets that can't be downloaded. I have three kids doing this.

I'm anxious to start this book with my daughter.  I only ordered one.  I ordered from Rainbow and out of a huge order 3 items were on backorder....The Nature Connection was one of them.  :sad:

That's a bummer! I think I'll order it from Amazon, though I do have a Rainbow order to place too. But it looks like it's instock on Amazon.