Menu

Wordless Wednesday: 8/7/2013

BugsMama

I've been in a lazy mood this week, so no writing of great consequence.  

Wordless:  If I was in Charge of Packaging

Word-filled: What ever Happened to Cereal-box Prizes?

The next in my series of Homeschool Planning will be up by the end of the week: How to put together goals and really reach them.  I just need to find a bit of motivation to edit my 4-zillion word draft down to a concise post.

Who was it that had that great quote? It said something like, "I apologize for the length of this letter, I didn't have time to write a short one."  I like whoever that was.

The next in my series of Homeschool Planning will be up by the end of the week: How to put together goals and really reach them.  I just need to find a bit of motivation to edit my 4-zillion word draft down to a concise post.

Who was it that had that great quote? It said something like, "I apologize for the length of this letter, I didn't have time to write a short one."  I like whoever that was.

This quote has been driving me crazy all day.  I finally googled and found out it was French mathematician/philosopher Blaise Pascal. 

Je n’ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n’ai pas eu le loisir de la faire plus courte.  

- Blaise Pascal, "Lettres Provinciales" 1657

I feel better now.  I hope you do too.  Carry on.