Menu

Primary Comp books (the ones with drawing space)

I just saw these at our Dollar Tree. They were not with the regular school supplies, but in a box sitting on the bottom shelf near the teacher wall decor stuff.

They were black marbled - but definitely the cheapest I've ever seen them at $1!

I don't know what the line spacing was, but they had dashed middle lines, with red for the baseline. Oh wait, it said K-2 if that helps with the size.

I just got these at Walmart for $2 and they are so nice. Last year I got the Dollar Tree ones but I have to say that the paper was so thin that my son would make holes in it when he erased. The ones that I bought from Walmart this year are much thicker paper. Anyway, something to think about!

I want some without the dashed lines. I've always just used college rule lined paper. I need to order some art catalogs...

I have these in my RR wishlist... But kinda expensive! Totally cheaper to print my own and bind!

https://www.rainbowresource.com/wldetail.php?&id=019930

The wallmart I was at tonight didn't have the cute 1/2 ones I bought either. Humph. Mine is probably out too....